Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2013

One Memory!

 One memory! I am happy to say that my entire journey has been an everlasting memory. Since the first time I met my Intended Father I knew he was the person I would take this journey with and everyday since then has been a dream come true... We have made many memories together! Every ultrasound has been full of breath taking moments, OB appointments full of anticipation and excitement, many lunches full of good laughs, and much, much more! It amazes me how I am always told what an amazing person I am and how I am making his dreams come true and all I can say is so is he! It's hard to believe in just a few weeks we will experience the most memorable moment of all, the day he meets his son and daughter! I can only dream about what that day will be like... My heart has truly grown since I became a Surrogate Mother... Special thanks to my Intended Father and amazing SurroTwins for showing me a new kind of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment