Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Beta Hell!

                                               BETA HELL!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
       
       So I have been in BETA HELL for almost 10 days now and I am just about all set! I had my second beta today and the RE seems okay with the results, it did double.... Not in 48 hours though, 67.00 hours! I know when you are dealing with numbers <1200 usually betas double withing in 48-72 hours which makes it normal. I called the RE office a little while after my results because I needed him to reassure me these results were GOOD not just Okay till the next beta shows a real problem! They assured me this is GOOD and that this would have been my first beta and wouldn't have been worrisome. So I am at peace with the results and all I can do is stare at pee test colors until Monday.... I hope Monday yields much higher numbers and a true doubling time of 48 hours. I was also told by the RE office and research that frozen embryo's tend to implant slower which results in lower betas to start. BOY I was happy to know that! It really made me breath a sigh of relief! 

       I know bean is just fine in there, just taking it's time! I can't wait to get through with all the betas and of course the horrible wait until the first US to make sure everything is okay! I swear no truer words were every spoken, "Surrogacy is nothing but a hurry up and wait game!" I am not one of the most patient people so it's just a tad more challenging for me. J&S are thrilled with the results and so excited to see what is next! I love hearing the happiness in their voices... Reminds me of why I go through the craziness!!! They sent me such a lovely card today and it couldn't have come at a better time. I am so happy for them and I want this to work with everything in me!

      Please send us positive energy and doubling thoughts for our beta and upcoming journey! It's going to be such an amazing experience for all of us and I can't wait to share it with all of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment