Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

One Month Box

        HAPPY 4 WEEKS 6 DAYS!!! Can you believe how fast time is flying?!!!! Feels like just yesterday we were transferring little bean... Now we are just 12 days away from seeing bean for the first time! I am so excited... So LOVED already!!! Everyone is sooooooo excited! Today was a good day, I had morning sickness! "Lets see if I am so excited about that in 10 weeks from now!" I love knowing bean is thriving in there and morning sickness is one way of letting me know! I am trying to stay patient and wait for our hopefully fourth and final beta on Monday!!!!

        Today was a very exciting day because I got a "One Month Box" from J&S! The cutest thing I have ever seen! All kinds of goodies inside and a wonderful book (The Secret) I can't wait to read! I was so surprised when it came, I had no idea! It's these little thoughtful things and moments that make a journey so special! I am so thankful to be on this journey with such kind, loving, and positive people. They are truly the kind of IPs I wish all had!

       I want to update on my pee sticks to because you knowwwwww how crazy I am about them. I am15DT5DT today and finally my test lines are darker than the control line which is a very good sign! I am no longer allowed to buy pregnancy test after the last two weeks of madness, LOL! I am being good and finishing off the rest I have. I will be getting the weeks estimator on Monday so I can see if we get the 3+ like we should. Our levels should be over 2,000miu that day..... FINGERS CROSSED!

Here is a picture of the One Month Box!!! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment