Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Twins Turn 2!

The Twins Turn 2!
It's been awhile since I last posted! Boy I do get busy with school, home, and the gym! I am so excited to say today was the twins second birthday! WHERE DID THE TIME GO? I swear just yesterday Tanya, S, Yia Yia, and I were gearing up for the big day with a night in the ER with FALSE labor! It was a beautiful day for their party at a nice park that they spend a lot of time playing at. The kids went to their dads this weekend so sadly they didn't go. Tanya and I of course wouldn't be any where else! So many amazing people came out to celebrate the amazing miracles we have all been blessed with. They felt so comfortable and loved today. S done an amazing job of setting up for the party, a character drawer, balloon maker, and yummy food! The kids birthday outfits were to die for. I spent as much time with them as possible just getting in some love. It did get rather hot by the end of the day..... Poot N passed out in the swing! They were partied out. I got them a cool turtle sandbox to play in at their new house. Ss' mom and baby sister came to celebrate so that was a nice surprise for the babies and S! I had never met his younger sister before today! I am just in amazement and beyond thankful to celebrate another amazing year with them. Who would have ever thought I would have experienced such a miracle and be so blessed with the journey I am. I got lots of pictures to remember today by! I love those littles to the moon and back! Well there isn't too much more to say about today! I am just so in love with my surro family! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment