Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Tomorrow

I need to get something's off my chest! Maybe these words don't help you, but it's how I feel! Stop saying tomorrow because if you didn't change today, ain't nothing going to change tomorrow. We're not promised tomorrow, if you don't have the strength and the courage to change today, what's going to change tomorrow? You're going to be the same person today that you're going to be tomorrow, so get off your butt and do something to make your dreams come true!!!!

You have to motivate from within! You have to have a healthy balance of motivation internally and externally! Nobody calls me every morning telling me get up eat right and go exercise! I do, I motivate myself! You have to be able to do the same, get off your butt take control of your life! Change the things you want to be changed, be the change that you want to see! Stop relying on supplements and surgeries. I'm relying on me, you have to change you, nobody else can change you! NO surgery NO supplements can do what you can!

Can you do me a favor, take "but" out of your vocabulary! BUT is only an excuse to validate your inactions, BUT will keep you down! It will keep you from achieving your goals! So many of us go through life like we have no goals, like we aren't special, like we can't do it! You can do it!!!!

When people talk about who is the strongest person they know, who inspires them most, and who motivates them they say someone famous or a loved one. When someone ask me who motivates me, who inspires me, who is the strongest person in the world.....do you know what my answer is? It's me! I inspire me, I motivate me, I am the strongest person in the world because I can get through anything! Anything that I set my mind to I will achieve! I can't is not in my dictionary, it's not in my vocabulary! I can, I will, I do!

This is not just for working out or eating right, this is your life! Any aspect of your life! This is about working to become a better YOU! Life wasn't meant to be easy, it's made to be lived!

No comments:

Post a Comment