Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!



I have some GREAT news to share! Cycling went great, we had no issues. In preparation for the upcoming transfer I made all of us these cute little baby dust charms to keep with us during transfer, betas, and important ultrasounds! I got my green socks ready for transfer. I will add pictures too!  We had our baby dust, green socks, super glue, and pineapple ready to go! We transferred ONE embryo! Oh boy this embaby is cute!!! So perfect in every way. Everyone was in the room with me and it made it all the more special. Our Doctor was wonderful and explained things on the screen for us… After transfer I was upside down for maybe 15 minutes and we were on our way. After we had our McDonald French fries…. Had to seal the deal! We had a nice lunch and tried to process all that had happened! Then we were on our way to start the WAIT!!!! 

When I got home I took a pregnancy test…Hi my name is Britney and I am a pee on a stick aholic! LOL! I of course took MANY pregnancy test every day after! On 3.5dp5dt I got my squinter!!!! I took another that afternoon and it was darker. I was so excited to tell J&S the news! It felt like Christmas morning to me. On 4.75dp5dt we got PREGNANT on a digital! I emailed the clinic and let them know as well! On Monday morning I got the email back from Dr's office stating I could go two days early for our beta!! I jumped right in the car with the kids and headed out. After a long hour wait at the lab they took the blood and yet another wait began! I had to stay busy so I didn’t sit staring at my phone all day! I took the kids shopping and finished up most of the school supplies. I got home around 2:30 and was expecting the phone call well……….

IT’S FINALLY HERE!!!! WE ARE PREGNANT! Dr.P is very pleased with our numbers and wants us to retest on Thursday! I said I wasn’t going to test today, but of course I did and the line is darker than yesterday, which is a good sign! I am going to go crazy waiting! I truly feel it in my bones this is going to work! After beta two we will have one more about six days later then one week later THE BIG ULTRASOUND! I am so happy for J&S, they will be wonderful parents and I can’t wait to experience that moment with them! So please send us sticky positive energy for a doubling number on Thursday! I will update ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment