Search This Blog

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Letter from my aunt! My inspiration

January 19, 2012

 
   To Whom It May Concern:

 

Please accept this letter on behalf of Britney Jenkins. Britney is my niece and has been a very important person in my life since her birth. I have watched her grow into a very independent woman. She has personally been a supportive person in my life. I know that most of the time the adult aunt or family member should be the support but Britney has the personality that gives everything she possibly can to her family.

 

I am very lucky to have her in my life. I am unable to have children and she has offered to have a child for me before. I know she would do that for me without even having a second thought about it. And later on if I do decide that I want to bring a child into my life. I would ask her to be the one that carries my child.

 

Britney is a caring mother to her children. She gives them 100% all of the time. If more parents were like her, the children of this world would not be in the state they are now.

 

Any family that selects her and gets to know her will in fact have gained a wonderful person into their life. I believe that Britney understands what it is like for someone to want a child in their life and be unable to provide that themselves because of the problems I have had. She has seen first hand the disappointment and desire that I have had and understands what it is like to be able to give that gift to a special couple.

 

I can not imagine my life without her in it. And our family supports her in the mission she has taken on to help others complete their families. Anyone would be lucky to have her provide a child for their family.

 

Sincerely,

 

 
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment